Start your journey
FREE Chapter: TRACTION
RUN YOUR BUSINESS BETTER WITH THE ENTREPRENEURIAL OPERATING SYSTEM®
Traction offers practical wisdom and timeless truths. There are no fancy theories or magic pills, just real world simple tools that work.
- Identify the six key components that business owners need to strengthen: vision, people, data, issues, process and traction
- Discover simple yet powerful ways to run your business and give you and your leadership team more focus, more growth and more fun
- Simplify, clarify and achieve your vision – and get more of what you want from your business
FREE chapter: Get a Grip
Do you have a grip on your business?
Get a grip describes how one company implemented the Entrepreneurial Operating System™ (EOS) – and how it can help you and your business.
- The fable of Swan Services shows how the leadership team implemented EOS, transforming their business from top to bottom
- The leaders developed and committed to a clear vision, established focus, built discipline, and created a healthier, more cohesive team
- The book shares common problems most business owners face, from hiring the right people to getting real results
- EOS has helped thousands of businesses worldwide to get a grip, scale and grow
FREE chapter: WHAT THE HECK IS EOS?
A COMPLETE GUIDE FOR EMPLOYEES IN COMPANIES RUNNING ON EOS
What the heck is EOS? Uses simple, straightforward language to explain why the entrepreneurial operating system is important – and even what it is. Answer the questions employees have about the Entrepreneurial Operating System.
- Aimed at employees of companies rolling out EOS
- An easy and fast read explaining the EOS Process and Foundational Tools & answering key questions
- Designed to engage your staff and create more ownership and buy-in in the system
- Helps your team take an active role in realising your company’s vision
FREE chapter: Rocket Fuel
WHO SHOULD BE AT THE TOP, LEADING YOUR BUSINESS?
Visionaries have groundbreaking ideas. Integrators make those ideas a reality. This explosive combination is the key to getting everything you want from your business.
- Rocket fuel explains the critical roles of the visionary and integrator and how to make their relationship work.
- When these two people share their natural talents and innate skills, they have the power to reach new heights.
- Includes examples from well-known organisations such as Disney, Ford and Macdonalds.
- Take the test to determine if you’re a visionary or an integrator.
FREE Chapter: HOW TO BE A GREAT BOSS
LEARN HOW TO LEAD AND INSPIRE YOUR TEAM
A straightforward, practical approach you can apply immediately, helping you get the most from your people and improve their performance
- Discover the difference between leadership and management and why both are equally important
- Find out the five leadership practices and five management practices of all great bosses
- Learn how to surround yourself with great people & use your time more effectively
- Create accountability, develop productive relationships with your team & discover how to deal with team members who don’t meet your expectations
FREE E-BOOK: Decide
LEARN HOW TO MAKE BETTER AND FASTER DECISIONS
Business leaders face two challenges when making decisions: they take too long and then they make the wrong one.
- Find out the four discoveries that lead to world-class decisiveness & the 10 commandments of good decision making
- Provides a simple and effective decision-making track that can be used by every team in your company
- Discover how to solve issues that have been lingering for days, weeks, months, and even years
- Includes real-life stories of leaders who have succeeded using these method